Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sharing Calendars Online


I have been using Google Calendar for over a year now and I find it very useful to keep track of my family's schedule. It's color-coded and shared so all family members can enter information. You can make certain calendars private or public. You can add public calendars to your private calendars. A short introduction to online calendars can be found on Wired Magazine's How-To Wiki. I also get the web on my cell phone so I can access my calendar 24/7 even when I'm not near a computer. Click on the image to see 2 week calendar view (daily and monthly options also available). Think about making a public or private calendar for your course, club, sports team, or other activities. I think these calendars are most useful when more than one person needs to view, add, share items for one group (family, co-advisors, etc.).

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template