Sunday, November 18, 2007

NYSCATE

Ok...what am I doing with these last 3 posts? Well, it's called mobile blogging. These posts (not this explanation) were done using my cell phone. First, I snapped the picture on my cell phone, added a subject line and a txt message. Next, I sent the pix/txt message to Blogger (stored as a contact on my phone). Automatically the picture and txt message is added to this blog. I don't have to be anywhere near a computer to update my blog website. This can be used for some on the scene reporting when you know that others have a need to see live updates. It is very easy to set up. If you have multiple contributors to your blog, then you could have multiple remote reports for one event. Something tells me you could do this with video/audio as well, I just haven't figured out how to do it....yet.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template