Friday, January 18, 2008

Blog Aggregators & Subscriptions

I've had a couple of people come up to me and say, "I really like your blog, I check it every day." And my immediate question is "why?" I read many blogs every day. If I had to go check them individually I wouldn't get anything else done. So I use RSS feeds. I manage these RSS feeds with Google Reader. I can immediatly see which blogs have posted new information and I can easily view this new posts in one place. Alternatively, you could also subscribe to my blog via email. You will receive a new post in your inbox so you don't have to check everyday. I love using Google Reader because I can be certain to read great information that I know I will be interested in learning about and I can manage what I read, how I read it, how I share it, and how I save the best stuff. If you want to learn more about
RSS feeds then watch this:

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template